Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Get-Away Vacation

Sail Date: March 31, 2007

The ship and service staff are first class.

Pros: As a first time cruise vacation....the Islands and weather.

Cons: Visit to Granada....depressing and the tour was a rip-off. (Rum Factory!!!). Also, not enough time spent at each port of call. Exception, Granada visit.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I have a nephew living in St Thomas. He is a tour guide and diver...I met him and it was a wonderful stop for me and my wife.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
ST Kits...Nevus sail and luch was a great tour!
Oranjestad, Aruba
Aruba has something for everyone!
Bonaire, Netherlands Special Municipality
World class snorkel experience.
St. George's, Grenada
Granada was depressing....the tour "Rum Factory" was a rip-off period. Would not ever visit again!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. George's, Grenada
Basseterre, St. Kitts
ST Kits...Nevus sail and luch was a great tour!
Oranjestad, Aruba
Aruba has something for everyone!
Bonaire, Netherlands Special Municipality
World class snorkel experience.