Great Get-Away Vacation

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean Explorer (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2007
Ship: Crown Princess
The ship and service staff are first class.
ST Kits...Nevus sail and luch was a great tour!
Aruba has something for everyone!
ST Kits...Nevus sail and luch was a great tour!
Aruba has something for everyone!
I have a nephew living in St Thomas. He is a tour guide and diver...I met him and it was a wonderful stop for me and my wife.
World class snorkel experience.
World class snorkel experience.
Granada was depressing....the tour "Rum Factory" was a rip-off period. Would not ever visit again!

Pros: As a first time cruise vacation....the Islands and weather.

Cons: Visit to Granada....depressing and the tour was a rip-off. (Rum Factory!!!). Also, not enough time spent at each port of call. Exception, Granada visit.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!