Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great cruise,good times,awesome views!

Sail Date: February 24, 2007

Over 3,150 passengers onboard and most of the time you feel like you are the only ones onboard. We were onboard a week and still didn't get to explore the whole ship. One very big plus about a large ship is no rocking and rolling can be felt. And yet you still recieve personalized service. And I for one love the traditional dining. You meet new people and your waiters get to know you. You almost don't even have to order your dinner, it's like they already know what you like. I tried personal choice dining and didn't feel like I was getting that personal service like traditional dining gives you. So, I highly recommend traditional dining.

Pros: First the ease of booking through Cruises Only , next the review title says it all.

Cons: I should have booked a longer cruise! Always regret not being able to cruise for two weeks or more.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
snorkeling.
Don't Miss: Orient beach.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
snorkel at Turtle Cove!! The Green Turtles are so magnificent!
Don't Miss: Turtle Cove snorkeling
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
snorkeling.
Don't Miss: Orient beach.
St. John's, Antigua
we toured the island. I always like to see the real Island when we visit. So, we almost always take a tour that takes us inland.
Bridgetown, Barbados
shopping is the best.
Castries, St. Lucia
If you want a thrill.....do the canopy zip line!
Bridgetown, Barbados
shopping is the best.
Castries, St. Lucia
If you want a thrill.....do the canopy zip line!
St. John's, Antigua
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
snorkel at Turtle Cove!! The Green Turtles are so magnificent!
Don't Miss: Turtle Cove snorkeling