Great cruise,good times,awesome views!

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Classic Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 24, 2007
Ship: Crown Princess
Over 3,150 passengers onboard and most of the time you feel like you are the only ones onboard. We were onboard a week and still didn't get to explore the whole ship. One very big plus about a large ship is no rocking and rolling can be felt. And yet you still recieve personalized service. And I for one love the traditional dining. You meet new people and your waiters get to know you. You almost don't even have to order your dinner, it's like they already know what you like. I tried personal choice dining and didn't feel like I was getting that personal service like traditional dining gives you. So, I highly recommend traditional dining.
snorkeling.
Don't Miss: Orient beach.
shopping is the best.
we toured the island. I always like to see the real Island when we visit. So, we almost always take a tour that takes us inland.
If you want a thrill.....do the canopy zip line!
snorkel at Turtle Cove!! The Green Turtles are so magnificent!
Don't Miss: Turtle Cove snorkeling
If you want a thrill.....do the canopy zip line!
snorkel at Turtle Cove!! The Green Turtles are so magnificent!
Don't Miss: Turtle Cove snorkeling
snorkeling.
Don't Miss: Orient beach.
shopping is the best.

Pros: First the ease of booking through Cruises Only , next the review title says it all.

Cons: I should have booked a longer cruise! Always regret not being able to cruise for two weeks or more.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!