Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

the crusie was good.

Sail Date: October 27, 2006

Room Type: Suite

I am 50. I expect top rated entertainment. The comic was good but not for (3) nights. There was Eddie Holman who perform one night only. I believe you must mix-up the entertainment. The Staff Gong night just fair. Broadway musical would have been my choice. The Motown review was very good. The halloween affair was execellent. Bingo.. execellent... The food section super..The personnel not so friendly.. The gambling staff execellent.. The cruise and Activities director staff execellent.

The restrooms in the cabinet stink and were not properly managed. The restrooms smell like and out-house. I was very disappointed. The elevators were not operational and we had to walk up 6-8 flights of steps or down everyday. In communication with the front desk was the personnel could not resolve the elevator issues at sea.

Pros: the food and entertainment was great.

Cons: The elevators were not operational throughout the cruise and the personnel were not friendly. The personnel in the SPA were not joyful as I seen personnel on over cruises.

Recommends Crown Princess? No.

Basseterre, St. Kitts