Great Cruise

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Classic Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2007
Ship: Crown Princess
We took the 7 nights Southern Caribben cruise on the Crown Princess. The ship was beautiful and very big. It holds 3100+ passengers and over 1100 crew memebers. There was no shortage of people there to help w/whatever you needed. I traveled w/my 7 and 9 year old sons. They also enjoyed the trip very much. We sailed out of San Juan, PR. We stopped in Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarteen, and St. Thomas, V.I.

The food was pretty good.

We didn't partake in a lot of entertainment activities, but they had an abundance of it on the ship.

They had a lot of activities for kids ages 3-17.

The staff was excellent, especially our Stateroom steward Runiel.

The boys loved the bunk like beds that were pulled out from both sides of the cabin over the queen bed.
Beautiful! Most of the homes sit on a hill overlooking the water.
This is one of my favorite islands in the caribbean. I've vacationed there b/4 staying for a week. If you haven't been to St. Maarteen...go. Great shopping for jewelry.

Pros: I like the anytime formal dining b/c you were not tied to going to dinner at the same time everynight. Anytime dining allows you the freedom to dine from 5:30 - 10 pm for formal dinings.

Cons: There wasn't a lot of cons. The only thing I can think of is they need to offer turkey sausage or bacon for breakfast for people who do not eat pork.

Recommends Crown Princess? Yes!