Costa Victoria Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great Cruise - La Dolce Vitta!!!!!!

Sail Date: September 04, 2010

I think the whole thing together made it a perfect cruise!!! I loved the services, the ship, shows, the servers, cleanliness of our cabin, the italian people and everyone else that was a part of this cruise!!

Pros: Service! the people! organization! Ship! Santorini! Sun all day long!!!!

Cons: It was too short!

Recommends Costa Victoria? Yes!

I love the disco parties! The dance instrutors on the pool! they were very professional and funny!
Santorini, Greece
One of the best place I ever have been, what a dream city!!! I will go back in future for at least 2 weeks.
Mykonos, Greece
Party town, sophisticated, I love it!!
Corfu, Greece
I did not like it too much! very old, not well taken care, however the Achillean palace is beautiful!!
Dubrovnik, Croatia
uau! beautiful town!! For a country that was in a war not long ago, it looks beautiful!!!
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Big city, it was very rich in history, terrible traffic, not my favorite city!!