Great Cruise - La Dolce Vitta!!!!!!

Costa Victoria Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Adriatic & Greek Isles (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 04, 2010
Ship: Costa Victoria
I think the whole thing together made it a perfect cruise!!! I loved the services, the ship, shows, the servers, cleanliness of our cabin, the italian people and everyone else that was a part of this cruise!!

I love the disco parties! The dance instrutors on the pool! they were very professional and funny!

I did not like it too much! very old, not well taken care, however the Achillean palace is beautiful!!
Big city, it was very rich in history, terrible traffic, not my favorite city!!
Party town, sophisticated, I love it!!
uau! beautiful town!! For a country that was in a war not long ago, it looks beautiful!!!
One of the best place I ever have been, what a dream city!!! I will go back in future for at least 2 weeks.

Pros: Service! the people! organization! Ship! Santorini! Sun all day long!!!!

Cons: It was too short!

Recommends Costa Victoria? Yes!