As it's not our first cruise I would say it was not fantástic but acceptable in some way

Costa Serena Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Savona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 01, 2014
Ship: Costa Serena
Cabin Number: GUAR

It was mainly the food the problem, they were limiting a lot the schedule for eating and many things like the icecream machines didn't work and then we have to make a súper long line  to Get some icecream and besides they closed the bufet restaurant very often and then they only had food for sale, even the water was súper restricted and I think like this mostrar of the charm Of cruising was lost, besides the time for visiting places was so badly distributed as for example more than 15 hours in Palma de Mallorca, we left the port until 1AM and next day in Barcelona we only had 5 hours with debarkation and everything and it has much moré to see than Palma it causes a lot Of stress to try to Reach the ship and we did everything in half. In comparison to other cruises I've done I didn't feel the sensation to be pampered.

As I asid before the food at diner time was excellent but in the bufet it was very restricted

I didn't use it

The food in the Main restaurant was very good and the entertaining also good

Very good just the carpets stained

Get up early if you want to have breakfast

We just took the ship here, no time for other thing
Roma is fantástic but the time was so short
Wonderful, beautiful, charming
It was not twice in Palma
But we would have needed more time
We just liked it