Wonderful Experience

Costa Pacifica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2010
Ship: Costa Pacifica
Costa Pacifica carries its music them through out the ship. It is bright, colorful, lively, and very entertaining. The cruise director and young people working with the activities make an effort to include all people and the fun they are having is contagious. The food was delicious, even on the the self-serve buffet lines. For the most part all of the staff that we encountered were charming except for the Tour/Excursion desk crew. They were rude and rushed people around so that we ended up on the wrong bus and tour once and would not work with us. Overall, very nice experience.

My husband gained 12 pounds....what does that tell you?

Had a lot of fun.

I would have given them an Excellent, except for the Excursion/Tour desk who were all rude and in a rush. They could care less if you needed to ask questions, etc. We got put on the wrong bus because a young man didn't read our tickets and slapped a number on us. then they accussed us of us of getting on the wrong bus. No trying to help. However, the customer service, dinging staff, etc. were very courteous.

I had broken my foot days before going on this journey and was affraid of getting around. But, I have to say, there was always an elevator and the steps all had handrails. Easy to navigate.

Very nice and the cabin stewerds were very attentive. Even when we had a problem with the airconditioning, they were quick to resolve it.
took a tour of the City. Very nice.
Don't Miss: Cathedral and Old Town
Loved just walking around and visiting Barcelona. We took a taxi to visit Park Gruiell.
Don't Miss: Park Guiell.
Beautiful city. We walked through on our own.
Don't Miss: St. John's
Hated this. Carthage is nice but Tunis was scarey and overwhelming. All 16 of us in our group hated this. One man had his money stolen, I had my purse gone through. If I visited again, I would stay in the Global village and never venture out.
Mt. Etna Jeep Adventure was fabulous....even in the rain.

Pros: The destinations were incredible and the ports offered a great variety.

Cons: The rudeness of the excursion desk.

Recommends Costa Pacifica? Yes!