Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Time to Set Sail

Sail Date: August 05, 2016

This was my husband and I's first international cruise. We took a chance booking with COSTA as we had never heard of the cruise line. The cruise turned out to be perfect! Costa provided excellent customer service. The food in the restaurant was awesome and excellent options. I loved the desserts! The buffet was okay. It was a little too crowded and guest had difficulty in understanding the concept of lines. The ship was very clean. Our room had a balcony in which we were upgraded to and it was perfect for relaxing  before bed. We took part in three excursions provided by the ship and they were full of wonderful insight and information into each port. They were a little rushed, as allot of the ports were. Overall our experience with Costa was excellent and I would recommend the cruise line to friends and family. I only have one negative comment and that was the last port of Dubrovnik was way to short for such a beautiful place. I felt the stops in the port could have been longer or maybe cut out the Trieste stop. Other than that everything was thumbs up! Looking forward to our next cruise with Costa!

Beautiful room! Perfect balcony location! Clean!
Need more time in Dubrovnik and Kotor!

Do research on the ports to make the best use of your time!