Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Awful food and service and dirty glass on balconies

Sail Date: July 29, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This has to go down as the worst cruise liner possible.

The food was inedible -- they could not even do scrambled eggs or pasta properly. Everything was frozen though we were sailing through the Adriatic where great fish is available in every port.

They charged for everything that was remotely edible and even things like pizza and gelato had to be paid for.

Most of the service staff were incompetent and grouchy (with some exception).

The salon/ spa was a rip off operation only to sell you additional products. Had the WORST blow dry of my life. The guy did not know that one takes a few strands and pulls them straight. He just pulled my hair under the dryer.

Balcony windows were FILTHY. I put pillows on the chairs so I look over them rather than through the dirty glass.

Bring your own food -- seriously!