Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Large Ship Small service

Sail Date: February 25, 2007

Waiters in dining room were not properly trained to serve. I had to grind my own pepper for my salad and have the waiter reach across the table to put another dinner in front of my guests. Drinks were poured to exactly 3/4 shots. Food was not up to par, fair at best. The cabin help were great.

The ship didn't have the opulance expected. There is no grand staircase for pictures. Pools were small and the hot tubs were warm not hot. I prefer Celebrity. i will never go on another Costa cruise again.

Pros: Cabin was great

Cons: Food was below average, Ship layout wasn't that great.

Recommends Costa Mediterranea? No.

Clean but not well laid out
I really was disapointed. There were good music but the shows were not that good.
Better food at street fairs. Special buffet at the end was not very good.
cabin ok. I would not get one without a window again. We couldn't tell if it was day or night.
Staff were just fine except the dining room.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Jewlery was great
Don't Miss: Nobles Jewelry is the place to go.
San Juan, Puerto Rico