Large Ship Small service

Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2007
Ship: Costa Mediterranea
Waiters in dining room were not properly trained to serve. I had to grind my own pepper for my salad and have the waiter reach across the table to put another dinner in front of my guests. Drinks were poured to exactly 3/4 shots. Food was not up to par, fair at best. The cabin help were great.

The ship didn't have the opulance expected. There is no grand staircase for pictures. Pools were small and the hot tubs were warm not hot. I prefer Celebrity. i will never go on another Costa cruise again.

Better food at street fairs. Special buffet at the end was not very good.

I really was disapointed. There were good music but the shows were not that good.

Staff were just fine except the dining room.

Clean but not well laid out

cabin ok. I would not get one without a window again. We couldn't tell if it was day or night.
Jewlery was great
Don't Miss: Nobles Jewelry is the place to go.
dirty, unsafe island
Don't Miss: non

Pros: Cabin was great

Cons: Food was below average, Ship layout wasn't that great.

Recommends Costa Mediterranea? No.