Costa Magica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My cruise on the Costa Magica

Sail Date: January 07, 2007

I have sailed on two other Costa cruise ships and this was my least favorite. The ship seemd cramped, especially the 5th floor by the casino. On no other ship have I felt that there were so many passengers on board.
The food was so-so.
The part of the cruise I loved was the entertainment. The ship really outdid itself.

Pros: The entertainment was great

Cons: The food

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!

Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic
You see one island, you've seen them all
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We got there at 4p, so unless I wanted to make a night tour there was not much to do.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great island to do your shopping. Wait to buy your jewlery and alcohol until you get to this island. And dont forget to bargin.....it's a must.
Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic