Costa Magica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Costa Magica

Sail Date: April 04, 2008

I thought the ship was clean and well organized. I sometimes had ask questions about what was going on as there were only a few Americans on board. The food was ok you must remember this is a Europeon Cruise line. The ports of call were great. I challange anyone to find a better value for the money. The crew was friendly and curtious, and wanted to help as long as you were polite to them.

Pros: The Itinerary

Cons: Nothing to get upset about

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!

Food was good but you must keep an open mind
Good
Clean and neat our cabin guy was great. We had an inside room on lower leval----No problems
The could not do enough
Best entertainment I have seen in a long time on a cruise ship and we have seen alot
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Fun Fun Fun
Savona (Genoa), Italy
Was not talked about much --but we found it to small easy to get around and nice people
Naples, Italy
Capri-------need I say more
Palermo, Sicily
The dirtiest of all the cities but what history------ do not forget to eat a blood orange
Marseille (Provence), France
Went to Axien outside of Marseille as was suggested by raymond our taxie driver.
Tunis, Tunisia
What a surprise, They may not like Americans but they like when we shop It was a cool place to see and much more up-scale than I thought it would be.