Costa Magica

Costa Magica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Tunisia/Spain/France (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2008
Ship: Costa Magica
I thought the ship was clean and well organized. I sometimes had ask questions about what was going on as there were only a few Americans on board. The food was ok you must remember this is a Europeon Cruise line. The ports of call were great. I challange anyone to find a better value for the money. The crew was friendly and curtious, and wanted to help as long as you were polite to them.

Food was good but you must keep an open mind

Best entertainment I have seen in a long time on a cruise ship and we have seen alot

The could not do enough

Good

Clean and neat our cabin guy was great. We had an inside room on lower leval----No problems
Went to Axien outside of Marseille as was suggested by raymond our taxie driver.
Fun Fun Fun
The dirtiest of all the cities but what history------ do not forget to eat a blood orange
Was not talked about much --but we found it to small easy to get around and nice people
What a surprise, They may not like Americans but they like when we shop It was a cool place to see and much more up-scale than I thought it would be.
Capri-------need I say more

Pros: The Itinerary

Cons: Nothing to get upset about

Recommends Costa Magica? Yes!