Costa Luminosa Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

very good cruise

Sail Date: May 13, 2010

The ship was very beautiful and everybody knew what they were doing and were very proffessional, the entertainment was good but I woul have preffered more latin music to dance at nights, I think they have too many piano bars and even one with classical music wich I don't see related with these kind of cruises.But overall it was very good.
One thing they have to improve is the embarkation process , we spend almost three hours to get on board, we have been on cruises with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity and in less than an hour you are on board.

Pros: everybody was very proffessional, and the rtreatment was wonderful

Cons: we were supposed to have 100 dlls to spend in the ship, they never appeared

Recommends Costa Luminosa? Yes!

TO many piano bars and too few places to dance everynight, they should hire two or three groups of different music
Whhen I did the booking with Prbita, they offred me 100 dlls to spend on the ship, the first day when I went to the tour office on the ship they told me they didn't have anything on my account, I ask two or three times in different days and it was nothing, I wonder, this is a hook so you book the cruise or something went wrong?, we were verey upset about this matter.

1 Comment