Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was ok for the price!

Sail Date: March 08, 2009

Good itinerary, Nice Casino, Good Entertainment, Very Nice Staff, Very Clean Ship, Smooth Embarkation & Disembarkation. However, The ship rocked too much, a lot more than any of my previous 4 Cruises, this was the first time my wife got sick in the 6 cruises she has taken. The doctor on board was very busy with a lot of sick patients due to the rough movement of the ship. The food was Ok. Variety of food selection was poor compare to my other 4 cruises. Too much repetition in the Menu.

Pros: Good Entertaintment, Very Nice Staff, Food was Good. Smooth Embarkation & Disembarkation.

Cons: The ship rocked too much, a lot more than any of my previous 4 Cruises. Variety of food selection was poor compare to my other 4 cruises.

Recommends Costa Fortuna? No.

Very Nice Staff
Elegant !!! Very Clean !!!
Nice Casino, Good Entertainment !!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The best shopping stop in the Caribbean !!! Also very beautiful Island.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the shopping.
Grand Turk Island
Nothing to do, except drink & party for young people. Nice blue water, but poor looking beaches compared to the Caribbean Beaches. Also, too expensive for shopping !!!
Don't Miss: I liked the pool.
Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic
Very friendly, but too dirty. Trash everywhere. Colonial part of Santo Domingo not well kept.
Don't Miss: Go see the historic sites in Santo Domingo.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
A lot of history here, the place is kept in his original form looking like the colonial times. The entrance to the port is monumental. You get to see the largest and oldest Spanish Fortress in the new world in your way in.
Don't Miss: Walk around the old coblestone streets, and experience the colonial times.