mixed feelings

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2009
Ship: Costa Fortuna
Everything on a ship was good,except our cabin and office handling the problem. Before booking the trip I made a call to "Costa Cruises" to be sure that our cabin has queen bed. We paid $50.00 for upgrading.... and on the ship we found out bunk beds. Manager was not present to talk about. I have called "Costa Cruises". They made me feel like I'm lying, and nothing was done. I haven't slept a night on the cruise.Bunk beds for romantic getaway? The whole experience was spoiled,plus we spent like three hours at the office.
Drinks and excursion are to expensive.

The best director ever

great staff, except customer service

very good

Don't Miss: the beach

Don't Miss: Atlantis Hotel
A taxi driver named sunny
Don't Miss: Megan Beach

Don't Miss: down town

Pros: entertaiment, cruise staff, food, cleanliness

Cons: misleading information about our cabin

Recommends Costa Fortuna? No.