Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

mixed feelings

Sail Date: January 18, 2009

Everything on a ship was good,except our cabin and office handling the problem. Before booking the trip I made a call to "Costa Cruises" to be sure that our cabin has queen bed. We paid $50.00 for upgrading.... and on the ship we found out bunk beds. Manager was not present to talk about. I have called "Costa Cruises". They made me feel like I'm lying, and nothing was done. I haven't slept a night on the cruise.Bunk beds for romantic getaway? The whole experience was spoiled,plus we spent like three hours at the office.
Drinks and excursion are to expensive.

Pros: entertaiment, cruise staff, food, cleanliness

Cons: misleading information about our cabin

Recommends Costa Fortuna? No.

very good
great staff, except customer service
The best director ever
Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic

Don't Miss: the beach
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Don't Miss: down town
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
A taxi driver named sunny
Don't Miss: Megan Beach