Costa Diadema Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

AWESOME VACATION

Sail Date: May 09, 2016

FABULOUS! FABULOUS! FABULOUS! I celebrated my 50th birthday (along with 5 of my friends) and it was nothing short of spectacular. Our waiter, Deekshith Shetty went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that each of us was happy and satisfied with our dining experiences. The crew sang happy birthday to me and gave me hugs and kisses (not done in America). Our cabin was cleaned to perfection, crew members knew me by name, the shows were great and the coffee was PHENOMENAL! The ship was beautiful and the staff was very polite. I have already started recommending this cruise to other friends. LOVED IT! Thanks Costa.

I asked the young man who cleaned our cabin about towel animals and the very next night I had a towel animal on my bed! I'm so impressed.
Easiest process I've ever experienced. Job Well Done!
OUTSTANDING!!!
Children's Programs No children in our party, but I did see several children dressed up with the little girls wearing evening gowns and the little boys wearing captains uniforms. So cute!
Being American, we had to get used to the food. However, our waiter, Shetty, recommended what he thought we would like, and he was right. The buffet was outstanding as well. Normally, I don't eat that much bread, but it was GREAT and healthy.

Learn basic words in other languages (please, thank you, water, bathroom, costs, etc.).