Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review to Caribbean

Third Mate

service disappointing

Sail Date: February 05, 2016

Room Type: Suite

We were one of very few Americans on board and I couldn't believe the attitude of those who were there to "make sure we have a wonderful trip".  Whoever is in leadership needs to give the crew a lesson in customer service.  We didn't have any special requests. I am referring to being pushed aside by kitchen crew while Im trying to get tea so he can restock the cups.  Several times I witnessed a customer asking a simple question and the answer was given with a sneer , impatience and mumbling under there breath in a language ai don't know but reminds me of my teenagers talking back.  This attitude was consistent everyday with every crew member but our waiter.  We switched tables one night and had another waiter.  he treated us like an imposition.  If you are American and want an American customer service work ethic, stick with another cruise line.  But if you want to around fun, partying Italians and don't care about all the other stuff, you will have a blast on this cruise.