Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Purser

Nice ship, nice scenery

Sail Date: July 16, 2016

We were looking forward seeing the great Alaskan scenery and I can say, we had a wonderful time. The Captain turned the ship around a few times, so everyone could see the great Glacier. The Coral is a nice ship. Although we had nice weather, only once it rained in Ketchikan, it was too cold to use the outside swimming pool. Luckily, the Coral has an inside pool. I wish every ship  would have one. Nice crew. We had a good room steward. Entertainment was good. I love the dance shows. All went smooth from check in till check out. Food in MDR was good and a good variety. Buffet: I expected more variety. Specialty restaurant: overpriced. We loved to have Iditarod puppies on board in Ketchikan.

Very nice and helpful