Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Sail Date: March 16, 2016

Very windy on March 18th.  My husband & I were exiting deck 15 (I weigh appr. 110 lbs).  He was holding my arm, his hat blew, he went to retrieve it.. A gust came into my back & I blew over.  This was around 1:15pm. At 4:30pm, went to medical & saw Doctor.  Felt like a bad sprang.  She wrapped in ace bandage.

My only complaint was the X-ray machine was broken & they wouldn't have another until returning to Lauderdale on the 26th.  Next day she removed bandage & side of foot was black blue & swollen.  She stated she thought it was fractured.  Of course, just guess, w/o an X-ray.  She applied more ace bandage, I refused the moon boot of $160.  Sure glad I took the insurance, and hopefully be reimbursed for the charges!!!  Feel much better now

Mary G.