Coral Princess Cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2015
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: A401

My experience with the Coral Princess was not to my satisfaction, here are the issues that concerned me and my family( 6 adults) during the cruise: some of the staff were very rude especially  the servers at the Bordeaux restaurant, food was mediocre, lack of entertainment. I paid over $1000 extra for a partial view for my daughter and they gave her a room with no view at all. My son's cabin was so hot, the vent blowing only hot air, they told us it was a problem with wiring. They did come fast and partially fix it, they turned off the heating system completely and he could only have cold air. There were some really nice staff members like Melvin, bar steward, Erwin, cabin steward.

Erwin, cabin steward Aloha deck 12.
Melwin, bar steward Deck 5.

Our cabin was across the housekeeping storage area, you could hear the staff going in and out and banging the door often. Erwin, our cabin steward was excellent.

Tuna sandwiches at the International cafe were excellent.