lackluster

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2015
Cabin Number: C533

Ship was only okay with entertainment, poor with the excursions, moderate with meals, and add ons to a glass of soda ridicules. This was my very first cruise and I had very high hopes based on others' cruise experiences, but was very disappointed with the overall cruise offerings.

Very nice cabin and balcony, when I had an issue with my shower, I needed to direct the new steward as to cleaning it up.
Don't land on a Sunday when shops are closed in the am
Love the country , but again poor excurtion
Through the canal was great but tours after not so good, also because of ships, you may have to modify your time schedule.
Canal trips are what you want to do. My guide lost several of us and driver did not speak english
Love the countryside. Again not on Sunday because Banana Plantations closed. Did not get real tour