July 29th Southbound Alaska Cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Southbound (Whittier To Vancouver)
Sail Date: July 29, 2015
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: C412

The food was okay. The sit down dinners were excellent. My wife is Gluten free and they did a great job making sure she was taken care of each night. The buffet for breakfast was okay, but I didn't like the lunches. The pizza place was very good and they also were great making my wife a gluten free pizza.

When we checked out I saw that we were charged for the bottles of water in our room fridge. We purchased the unlimited beverage and I didn't understand why we were charged. I was never notified that we would be charged for them. There was nothing in the room stating that and also no tag on them staying this. When I went to the front desk to question this they wouldn't take them off the bill and didn't seem to care. I was very unhappy about this. Also I just spent over $6,000 on this cruise and they couldn't take this small charge off the bill and this was my last memory of the cruise which wasn't very good.

They need to clearly mark the items in the fridge saying that you will be charged for them. I wasn't very unhappy to find this out when I was checking out.

Cruise Hubbard Glacier