Tick off the bucket list, awesome cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

11 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 20, 2014
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: A704

The cruise was great. My husband's luggage did not make it on the ship before we left, so he received his luggage at the first port 2 days later. As there was a formal night Princess gave him a tux to use for the whole trip. He looked awesome. One of the girls went beyond help with trying to keep track of his luggage and keeping him informed. Great job.

I did miss seeing towel animals each night as on other ships in the past.

I felt that formal night was a bit strict in that men could not have bare arms. My husband had brought a dress shirt and tie, but would not have been able to wear it in the dining room. We have not run into that problem before in our last 11 cruises.

Lots of choices in the Buffet, but for me too much fish options and not enough regular food in the dining room. Love the way Princess does the Baked Alaska, turning the lights off and walking thru the restaurant. I have only ever seen it done on a Princess ship.

Staff was very friendly really loved the BOGO drinks option twice a day.

It was also my husband's birthday during cruise and they decorated our door and gave in a special dessert. We are doing a Carnival one in Feb 2015 for my daughters birthday but was told by them that we would have to pay for that.

I liked that the ship never felt overcrowded and that you never had to worry about running into alot of people smoking everywhere. That was kept to only 3 spots that I knew of.

Overall, I would totally recommend this cruise to anyone.

\my husband loved all the seafood, but not so much for me

Amorette Malherbe,(Customer Service) and Jaime our cabin stewart (A704)

Our cabin stewart Jaime was very friendly. Room always clean. Shower/Bathroom is small but works. If you plan to use the stairs all the time, it is a long way up. Did not have a couch but 2 chairs. Not sure if that is normal or if it was because we had a door in the way as it had an adjoining room.

Take advantage of the 2 different Bogo times for drinks. We would order 4 and get them to only open 2 and bring the extras to our rooms for the next day. Saved alot of money that way.
Guys be sure to have long sleeves if you want to go into the dining room on formal night. Long sleeve shirt is ok.

It is a beautiful spot. If you get a chance do the 4X4 jeep tours. So much fun
Nicer than I thought it would be. We did the old city tour
My husband took 500 pictures.Great experience. We got up early to watch. Everyone on deck 14, 15. Go to the front on deck 11 or 10... Better for pictures as you don't have the glass to worry about

Colon, Panama Did not visit port

Just got off to shop right near the ship
Did the train tour and it was good. Shopping right at the port, just very very busy.