Excellent and most enjoyable experience

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

11 Night Panama Canal Partial Transit (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 20, 2014
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: D310

I enjoyed the fact that during this cruise there was something for everybody; listening music, quiet and solitude, dancing and fun, sun or shade, heat or air conditioned areas. Regardless of the mood, you could find it on-board.

Food was excellent and available at all times. I especially enjoyed the smaller portions during dinner.

The staff were excellent. They are all about service and how to make your time more enjoyable.

The cabin, balcony was good however it would be a lot better if they added another arm chair, after all there are two passengers per cabin, so why not have two arm chairs?

I love the hand sanitizer prior to entering food areas; great idea!

I was disappointment that most of the lectures offered ended up with something to sell to the audience. I think that lectures and seminars are great but it would be best if they did not try to make it a selling session.

It was an excellent cruise, some of the ports I should have considered staying on-board where it was much cooler.

Yes, I would do this cruise all over again and do recommend it to my friends.

Not happy with the Cruise Only personnel that helped us. Once we signed and paid for the cruise they would not return our calls which we make with important questions like medications etc. Very disappointing! Luckily Coral Princess made up for the initial disappointment.

I will gladly reply to any individual questions sent to me.

Needed more activities like yoga, or aqua aerobics. Missed a daily physical activity. The ones occasionally offered were very early in the morning. Not for me!

There was entertainment for everybody and regardless of age. I only rated as ok because of the lectures which were noting but sales pitch for products or services sold on board.

did not use.

Fantastic! Loved the politeness and professionalism of all the employees on board

Bring binoculars and cool tee shirts and shorts for daytime. You will need them during your excursions!

This is home for us.
Just one big tea shirt and hat shop. Very hot. Would have been better off staying on board.
Excursion was interesting but too long and too much walking for seniors. This was not indicated in the details about this excursion. Pushy street sales people. Terribly hot. Nothing to eat and only one small bottle of water at the Navy Museum.
Watching the entrance and exit into the locks from the balcony was the best!
Excursion and visit to the locks was great. Food was awful! Bring your own. Tours are too expensive and one can plan them individually for a fraction of the cost.
Not worth desembarking. More souveniers, tee shirts hats and very hot!
Not worth desembarking. No great buys. All at inflated prices. Nothing to see.