Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

fantistic experience

Sail Date: August 09, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

everyone on the cruise are great, they are not only doing their job but always try to excel it. the one who helped on our room clean up, organized very well everyday; the one who serve us on the dining is remembering everyone's preference after the first meal; anytime if there is a question comes up, always someone can help you on the ship, this is a wonderful experience for me and my family!

love the lady who serviced in my room, she worked very hard and always kept our room clean, organized