Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Third Mate

First time sailing on Princess

Sail Date: November 15, 2013

Small ship (to be able to go thru the locks) but very comfortable and well maintained.

There was a lecturer (Dr Dean) onboard who gave insights on all of our port calls. Expecially good explanation and history of locks as we were passing thru.

Best food I've had on any cruise line. The desserts (and I don't eat desserts) were outstanding.

Nice productions and a lot of choices of what you would like to see/hear.

My only complaint is that the casino was very small and very tight. Brought most of my play money back home.

Children's Programs n/a

Dining room very slow at breakfast. Lido had great food and didn't seem crowded. We ate breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner at the buffet.