Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

A special experience

Sail Date: October 11, 2011

Not being a fan of large cruise ships i took this cruise trip because I wanted to see the Panama Canal, and experience a cruise ship of this size with my wife who has enjoyed several cruises heretofore. i was pleasantly surprised to find the ship both stylish and welcoming. Seldom did I feel that there were too many people, a fear I had before boarding. It was very nice from the time I talked with the sales lady for 411 until I was deposited at my home by the shuttle that picked us up at the ship.

Pros: Being unstressed - shore excursion in Columbia, Panama and Costa Rica

Cons: all the overweight people

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!

Great waiter, assistant and head waiter in the main dining room.
Fabulous steak in Bayou Cafe - help needs to know a bit more about wine - but wine steward was very satisfactory.
without the balcony it would have been a bit tight, but we were quite pleased.
Vaughn, our waiter, was super. He was a deciding factor most of the time when we didn't really feel like getting "polished" for dinner, yet we put on our better duds and went to enjoy his table.
Fuerte Amador, Panama
Too little time to really enjoy. Monkey island tour was fun and guide was informative. The rain did not dampen our good time.
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Much too little time. Terrific tour guide and driver.
Don't Miss: train and boat ride was a good combo excursion. We are going back for more.
Oranjestad, Aruba
too short a time to enjoy Aruba. Tour guide talked too much and kept us from the short shopping time that was supposed to be part of the excursion.
Cartagena, Colombia
Wished we had more time here.
Don't Miss: Being inside the walled city with its' outstanding architecture was wonderful.