Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Beautiful Celebrity Cruise to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

Things that made the cruise outstanding...  the cruise staff, the entertainment and the cleanliness of the ship.  I have never in all my life seen better entertainment on a ship.  The shows took my breath away.  The staff could not have been more kind and accommodating.  Food was always very good but portions were very small and I am not one to keep ordering even though you certainly could. My only complaint was the wait at dinner.  Make sure don't take open seating unless you are prepared to wait an hour before you are seated or you make reservations the day before and even then are prepared for a delay. The tours the ship offered were very good but if you are in Bermuda I highly recommend the Hartley Helmet Dive.  It is very safe for people of all ages and a great opportunity to get up close and personal with the sea life.  The horseback riding was wonderful but that too, if you can do on your own, you can do early in the morning and go into the water horseback.  The ship only offers 9:30 which is fine but on your own you have more time and a better adventure but you have to arrange your own transportation .  Wish they would offer more time at the aquarium and zoo in the crystal cave tour.  Didn't get to see as much as I'd have liked. But that a nice tour.

Cannot say enough good things about Celebrity and my recent experience.

Clean, plenty of drawer and closet space. Loved my view. Very happy with the cabin and the steward Patricio.
Best entertainment I have ever seen on a ship. The shows were outrageous. Loved them all!!
Everyone was accommodating and wonderful.
Only complaint is the long wait at dinner every night. My own fault for not making a reservation or taking a fixed time, but I honestly didn't know to expect that.

If you like sea life do the Hartley Helmet Dive. It is a five minute walk from where the ship is docked. They do a 9:30 and 1:30 dive. It is by the Pirate ship which is easy to see. Greg is a marine biologist, very knowledgeable and put everyone at ease. Wonderful experience! Book in advance.