I was bored

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 24, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Summit

The food and chef at the Cosmopolitan restaurant was very good.  The nightly entertainment was very good but only lasted 45 or 50 minutes which was to short in my opinion.  The activities provided during the day (besides eating) while at sea were very boring.  The kids swimming pool was very small (15 feet by 18 feet) with a capacity of 11 people which eliminated swimming as an entertainment option.  Because I have a ten year old child, the casino was not an option.  Other ship activities included bingo (which you have to pay for), three art auctions (I'm not really going on vacation to attend art auctions, nor was I interested in buying any artwork this week), there was a sale at the cruise shopping mall (I could have saved a bunch of money on this cruise and just shopped at my local mall or at Amazon), and various seminars like "ten things you didn't know about living at sea" provided by the cruise director.  It was interesting, but I could have googled that on the internet.

Great entertainment, but because it only lasted 45 minutes, it was way to short.

These are good, but again, you need to PAY MORE MONEY.

It was nice and I was pleasantly surprised. One major issue was the hide-a-bed. When out, you could NOT walk by the bed to get to our patio (which we paid extra for). There was just not enough room. An extra foot of width to the room (or a shorter hide a bed) would have been nice.

If you have kids, I would not use the Celebrity Summit ship if you want to swim.