Not perfect

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

14 Night Canada & New England (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 04, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Summit

It was a pleasant cruise, and a lot of things went well. However, improvements could definitely be made.  The quality of the dining experience would be nice if not every night while we are half way through dinner, we are seated next to waiters desperately taking away dirty dishes, resetting the table, etc, not on just one side, but all 4 tables around us as they try to get ready for the net setting. The evening shows were a definite step down in quality from what we have had in the past on Celebrity. The music was loud, like WAY too loud, singers were more interested in moving, smiling, dancing...in other words, everything except singing (and out of pitch I might add). Room service was great. Dinner reservations were a joke. We were told we could not be in early seating...too full before we booked. So, we get assigned to 15 minutes later, and ended up in same table every night, so why the big deal of not getting what we wanted? Why can't we have a movie everyday in theater instead of only when we are off the ship...nothing else was going on in there. Every year I have enjoyed the art shows, and have purchased. Well, the woman in charge was so rude, not just one, but 3 different times, I wonder how she keeps a job...I don't know, because I refused to go back after the first try.

No children on board,,,except 4 I saw

It was wonderful, great service