Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great trip

Sail Date: August 16, 2015

Great staff and food.  Main dining room is as good as the specialty restaurants.  My teens enjoyed the X CLub.  The only down side was that there were not that many activities onboard that we were interested in, and the most of the ones we wanted to do had an extra cost.  My husband and I are in our mid 40's.  We still had a great time.

Upgrading to the higher Veranda room gave us a balcony about twice the size of the standard balcony. I think it was 2A class. Definitely worth the money.
I was somewhat disappointed that many of the activities I wanted to do had an extra cost, such as fitness classes.
The crew was fantastic, especially Amara! They really went above and beyond to give a personal experience.

We rented scooters for 2 days in Bermuda. It was great to have the flexibility to get around, but driving on the island was very stressful with cars, scooters, and busses constantly passing on narrow roads. Not for the faint of heart! Next time we may just do the ferries and busses.