Good Cruise/Poor Skymiles Experience

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 16, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Cabin Type: Suite

This cruise was fine and I'd recommend it to others.....however, go through the Celebrity and not Delta .  This is my second Skymiles cruise and both were poorly supported by the agent.  I did not receive the incentives which were to be provided; I did not get the dinner time/seating which had been approved and the agent did not respond to my requests.  This cruise and a 2014 cruise was did not provide the incentives and request which we agreed upon.

Suite and butler's were great