Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Celebrity summit- 8/9- 8/16

Sail Date: August 09, 2015

excellent cruise experience and I am not a novice cruiser. This was my 9th cruise on a variety of different lines. All levels of the staff were professional at all times. Highest quality of service within the cruise industry.  I was especially impressed with Capt Leo's interaction and  accessibly during the cruise. His daily morning updates to the guests were informative and interesting.  All phases of this cruise experience rate extremely high.  This includes the variety of evening entertainment, sea day entertainment and compliments to the culinary dept.  Our dining experience in the various restaurants are 4 star reviews. There was nothing I can consider on this 7 day cruise that did not meet or exceed my expectations.  I highly recommend this cruise. Compliments to Celebrity and the staff of the Summit!

Excellent cabin and staff

3 days at port allowed time for beaches sightseeing and excursions. Enjoyable sea days.