Best Vacation Ever!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 26, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Summit

I would hands down recommend going on the celebrity summit for your next cruise! The staff was fantastic, the activities were all fun, and the ship wasn't too big that you'd get lost. I really loved that this cruise was geared to an older crowd and not towards kids. It was nice to be able to relax with a bunch of adults, so if you are a family with children I would definitely recommend a different cruise.

My only complaint is that I feel like they weren't always good with announcements. I feel like if I had not gone to the shows at night where the activity director gave a heads up about the next day, I would have missed some things.

I had an amazing time and am already thinking about when I am going to go again. Big Smile

I would recommend taking the local bus to the beach in Bermuda. It was relatively easy to navigate and much cheaper than a cab/shore excursion/scooter. Snorkeling was also beautiful down there!