Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

good cruise

Sail Date: June 29, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: GTY

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful in every way.. my complements and special thanks to Mr. Santana and Mr. Hilari from the 11th floor housekeeping staff, They always made sure our room was spotless and were always so nice and polite, always with a smile and willing to go the extra mile to make our stay the most comfortable... really wonderful people. Also my most special gratitude to chef Mario for being so sweet to my little daughter Gabriela, even though there was a wide variety of food fo choose from she would only eat his stir fry and omelettes, she would wait for him to be around to have something amaizing to eat prepared by him which he would prepare always with pleasure and a smile.... the cruise I found different. Is my first time cruising and was kind of bored at times. A little to relaxing for me. Am used to going on resorts in the caribian... but was always looking forward to listen to nestor santorio play the most wonderful guitar songs I have ever heard so that made the trip worth it.. I do thank every one on board for making my stay pleasant. I will recomend the cruise...

You cant miss the stir fry made by Mario. He makes them the best.. highly recommend it...

1 Comment