Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Ship clean, crew nice, but food a little disappointing

Sail Date: June 15, 2014

Cabin: GTY

The cruise to Bermuda was very smooth; my wife usually gets seasick but not on this cruise. All the workers, including the waitstaff and room attendants were very nice.We were disappointed in the buffet; the food was presented in little mesh baskets which caused the food to be lukewarm at best. Also, there were extremely few late-night options, so after midnight there was only bad pizza and pasta. The entertainment in the theatre was not my cup of tea and I was looking for a remote in my mind to change the channel! However, the bands that played throughout the shop were very good. The crowd was very mixed, but we were surprised at the number of seniors in walkers or wheelchairs. Embaration and disembarkation went very smoothly.

Children's Programs N/A

The pool grill had the shortest line for omelets for breakfast

1 Comment