Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Such a great vacation just what the doctor prescribed

Sail Date: August 04, 2013

The cruise was excellent. The staff and crew were kind, polite and always accommodating. The entertainment was amazing, especially the A Cappella group and the Production singers and dancers. Other guests who go on cruises yearly also agreed saying that this ship had the best entertainment. Food was delicious and varied as were the drinks. Bermuda was beautiful and there was plenty to do on our sea days which I was initially worried about. Fellow cruisers were friendly and welcoming, we met a lot of wonderful people. I would absolutely recommend this cruise line and our particular cruise to friends and family and have already encouraged people to check it out. It was an all around amazing vacation, my next trip has very high standards to live up to.

The only thing I disliked was the fact that our checked bags had to be packed and outside by 11:00pm on our last day (the day most people want to make the most of; they don't want to be reminded it's ending). As well as the fact that everything closed early during the last night. I know everything needs to be prepared for disembarking and for the next cruise that sails but it was a constant reminder that the trip was ending/over during our last day/hours to enjoy our vacation. I do not know if this is standard procedure for all cruises across the board or limited to Celebrity.
Delicious
Absolutely amazing!

Definitely make sure to catch the night time entertainment as well as the singers they have throughout the day at Cafe el Bacio can't go wrong with coffee and entertainment!