Waited on Like Royalty

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda & New England (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 20, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Summit
I was so pleased by the soft classy colors so unlike other ships with their garish bright oranges etc...what a relaxing and serene cruise!!!

Also...those smiling faces no matter how tired..giving excellent service 24 hours a day!!!!

Please revisit your entertainment..perhaps it is because I have cruised so much on so many ships...but the entertainment was very poor.

I am still spreading the word on the kindness and helpfulness of the staff!

It was lovely in all aspects!
Don't Miss: Saint Mary's Church where JFK and Jackie married
I will...and must go back to this dreamy Island I loved it all!
Don't Miss: THE ENTIRE ISLAND ...the beaches...the sunset........sigh..

Pros: the service - it was superior

Cons: the entertainment is lacking a great deal...the staff provided better entertainment and they should be taken out of the kitchen...cabin...whatever and given a contract!

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!