Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fine food beautiful trip great and humorous Captain but Medical Staff sank the ship

Sail Date: July 22, 2016

We loved the food the scenery the personable staff until my wife, Carla Maria Corral Scott, had a persistent nosebleed and we went to the facility on the 2nd floor.

The male nurse at the counter said to take a seat in a waiting room.15 minutes later I said I was not a doctor but I felt like this is an emergency. I asked him if he was a doctor? he said no and said one would be coming. I left the area to use the restroom and in my wife's presence this nurse said he did not have to deal with a drunk American. Yes I am an American disabled United States Marine and I vacation.

I was not drunk I was concerned for my wife and our

vacation.

I discussed this with customer relations and the young lady I spoke with agreed I was not drunk and apologized for the comment.

When I asked why the attitude towards Americans she said Soltice was an American ship.

We were in dismay that one person could change the incredible experience to such a less than fond memory.

Nicholas Scott