Our Dream Vacation

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
The Solstice was the most beautiful ship we have been on. The staff was always gracious and ready to help with whatever you needed. The food was absolutly fantastic. Our room with a veranda was beautiful and had a very large bathroom and lots of storage.

No matter what time of day or night there was the most fantastic food available. I think my husband and I gained 10 lbs.

There was something to do all of the time or if you preferred you could just relax and read a book by the pool.

The staff was super from our cabin boy to the captain, everyone was so happy and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a fabulous experience.

The Solstice was beautiful and exceptionally clean.

I wanted to bring the bed home, it was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The room was big and had a large bathroom. Beautiful!!!
We love Cozumel.
There wasn't a lot to do in this port. They were recovering from a hurricane.
Don't Miss: CoCo Coronas
We loved Roatan, the island tour was great and our guide was fantastic, we learned alot about the island.
Don't Miss: Botanical Gardens

Pros: The Ship

Cons: We didn't get to go ashore at Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Because of the weather.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!