Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Dream Vacation

Sail Date: September 26, 2010

The Solstice was the most beautiful ship we have been on. The staff was always gracious and ready to help with whatever you needed. The food was absolutly fantastic. Our room with a veranda was beautiful and had a very large bathroom and lots of storage.

Pros: The Ship

Cons: We didn't get to go ashore at Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Because of the weather.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

I wanted to bring the bed home, it was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The room was big and had a large bathroom. Beautiful!!!
The staff was super from our cabin boy to the captain, everyone was so happy and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a fabulous experience.
There was something to do all of the time or if you preferred you could just relax and read a book by the pool.
The Solstice was beautiful and exceptionally clean.
No matter what time of day or night there was the most fantastic food available. I think my husband and I gained 10 lbs.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We loved Roatan, the island tour was great and our guide was fantastic, we learned alot about the island.
Don't Miss: Botanical Gardens
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
There wasn't a lot to do in this port. They were recovering from a hurricane.
Don't Miss: CoCo Coronas