Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A very relaxing cruise.....

Sail Date: March 01, 2009

We just got back from cruising on the Celebrity Solstice. Very nice ship. It was our first time cruising on Celebrity and I was pleased to relax and not hear a constant stream of announcements through the day. I was just a little surprised of the lack of activities on the ship.

Pros: The time at sea.

Cons: The acitivities were not organized, if they happened at all, and the crew was usually late for the activity.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
It rained the day we visited, we took a cab tour. Small island not much to see.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I have been to St. Maarten several times. This is usually the shopping port for me.