A very relaxing cruise.....

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2009
We just got back from cruising on the Celebrity Solstice. Very nice ship. It was our first time cruising on Celebrity and I was pleased to relax and not hear a constant stream of announcements through the day. I was just a little surprised of the lack of activities on the ship.
I have been to St. Maarten several times. This is usually the shopping port for me.
It rained the day we visited, we took a cab tour. Small island not much to see.

Pros: The time at sea.

Cons: The acitivities were not organized, if they happened at all, and the crew was usually late for the activity.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!