Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

beautiful NEW ship.

Sail Date: April 12, 2009

large and clean

Pros: the overall service on the ship was superior. our stateroom attendant was not with the program . but agin wirh the good - the food was far some of the best quality i had seen anywhere. The overall look and feel of the ship was clean and very well maintained. alot of people but never crowded.

Cons: our stateroom attendent did not like his job. that was a disapointment. that was a major con

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

the quality was good/great -
there was quite a variety of activities.
we had a balcony and the new glass shower enclosure was great.
my mom is in a wheelchair- the pool crew helped her access the pool and jacuzzi with the lift . they were more than happy to accomodate in the buffets as well.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
again the 7am till 1245 is not enough time even for a small island like this- the taxis do not have a set fee for the beach and you had to negotiate with them - that was a bit scary. we walked around downtown. cute place and the water was the beautiful.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
we took a taxi to the other side of the island - very interesting the split of the islands. being my mom was in the wheel chair there were no excurions on the water for us. but it was beautiful.shopping the typical same old stuff.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
seemed like downtown miami to me.. waste of time being in port 2-8. very dirty and alot of beggars. things I do not care to see.