Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Transatlantic Silhouette

Sail Date: October 31, 2015

The ship was very nice, clean and well kept. No problems.

We particularly like the "Beyond the podium" segments and the shows were excellent except for one so called comedian. His name escapes me but to my knowledge he was only on one night and many people, including us walked out he was so poor.

We enjoyed the trip and would consider another.

Everything went smoothly.

My annual complaint is the price of drinks. I think it is a bit over the top. I spent $600 on 14 bottles of wine. Is there room for a limited daily drinks package. My wife drinks less than I do, so the present $65 per person per day is out of the question. Many people we spoke to, like us, do not drink from the stateroom refrigerator and a constant complaint was the $5.50 bottle of water.

So there, overall we loved it except for the booze. The dining room and the top deck restaurant were good. Good selection and clean. Captain was funnier than the comedian and had a great personality...for a Greek

Except for the comedian