Celebrity Cruise

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015

Wonderful trip but I think I prefer to cruise with the Princess Cruise Lines. More my type of people and they seem to cater to a healthier way of eating. More wheat breads (and wheat pizza) More sugar free treats.

I didn't bring children, so don't really know

The only problem we had with the veranda was a chair that had a hole in the mesh. This collected water and did not drain off. We were unable to sit in it for most of the cruise. Even though we called guest relations nothing was done about it and this was very disappointing as we did pay extra for a veranda and then couldn't sit on it without getting wet clothes.

Drink package is great and a must even if it is only soda and bottled water. Remember even the bottled water will cost you! Do the excursions and see the Islands, it is well worth it.

Nothing much to see really, although I did enjoy seeing how Tequila was made.
Beautiful Island
Had a wonderful excursion to Dunn River Falls and the Rain forest. We saw some celebrity homes and the view from the top was absolutely beautiful.
Fun, Beaches and sun...Who could ask for more?