Lovely Greece and Italy on Celebrity Reflection

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

11 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 18, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

We enjoyed our cruise so much. The ship was beautiful. I should say it was magnificent. The cruise destinations were spectacular. The food on board the ship was delicious and the wait staff was exceptional.  I had fractured my wrist from a fall on a tour.  The restaurant waiter, Batiz,

was so attentive and helped cut my food.  Ever and Sergi always kept our wine flowing and water full.  Our cabin steward, Brian, always brought ice for me and made sure that the room was always made up promptly.  All staff we encountered were friendly, courteous, and ready to serve our every need.  We attended most of the evening performances and they were varied and entertaining.  The performers were very talented!  The shore excursions were educational, prompt, and helpful.  We were also welcomed back to the ship with an ice cold towel and cold drinks.  We look forward to our next cruise with Celebrity, where everyone is treated like a celebrity!

Our every need was attended to by Brian and Darwin. The minute we left our cabin, it was cleaned to perfection. We always had fresh fruit, afternoon appetizers, and ice (my wrist had been fractured).

You will make many new friends during dinner and social events. You can also rest assured that the doctors and nurses on board will take good care of you if you are in need. Although there isn't a self serve laundry on board, there were two times when a wash and fold a
Service for $45.00 offered.