Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

I had a very good time with Reflection cruise

Sail Date: May 16, 2016

Everything was very good and better than expected.  Food was excellent,  staff was very nice and friendly.  I felt I got my money's worth and even more.  Cabin was nice and clean.  The only thing I was missing is more classical music since I'm a classic music fan.  There was two ladies that did a very nice classical music at night at the 5th floor but their show time schedule was not fixed so I missed them in a few occasions.

Nice, good size, very clean
Excellent but, More time should be added to visiting hours of big cities such as Ephesus , Athens and Naples. In Ephesus I was wondering why the ship had to leave at 5.30 pm. I wish the leaving time was 7.30 pm instead. So, in Athens, 1 and half day was not enough!
Excellent, but we had to cut our 8.30 dinner early or hurry up in order to watch the 9.00 show at the theater. I think it should be at 9.30 or 10 p.m.
Food was excellent and plentiful. I just wish there was a snack bar for light foods and drinks around the pool area so that people does not have to go inside the 14th floor restaurant each time they need to eat or drink something.
Santorini, Greece
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Mykonos, Greece
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
More hours needs to be added
Bodrum, Turkey
Nice, i never heard about this city before but turned out to be very nice.
Souda (Chania), Crete