I had a very good time with Reflection cruise

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

11 Night Eastern Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2016

Everything was very good and better than expected.  Food was excellent,  staff was very nice and friendly.  I felt I got my money's worth and even more.  Cabin was nice and clean.  The only thing I was missing is more classical music since I'm a classic music fan.  There was two ladies that did a very nice classical music at night at the 5th floor but their show time schedule was not fixed so I missed them in a few occasions.

Food was excellent and plentiful. I just wish there was a snack bar for light foods and drinks around the pool area so that people does not have to go inside the 14th floor restaurant each time they need to eat or drink something.

Excellent, but we had to cut our 8.30 dinner early or hurry up in order to watch the 9.00 show at the theater. I think it should be at 9.30 or 10 p.m.

Nice, good size, very clean
More hours needs to be added
Nice, i never heard about this city before but turned out to be very nice.