Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Fantastic Tour of Eastern Mediterranean by Athena

Sail Date: May 16, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was of course the tour.  Celebrity did a wonderful job of the routes of this tour.  Excellent. As for my stateroom, it was great.  I had a balcony all to myself, solo passenger, and the two gentlemen who cleaned my room daily did a very good job.

Great deal and great location.
At the Oceanview Café, the food was great. Salad bar abundance, large selections from cold to hot salad. There were stations for different ethnic dishes.
Santorini, Greece
Santorini was the place that surprise me the most. Although, it was beautiful in its way, I did not know that it was barren and very much desert, but absolutely beautiful. A must see place.
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
I took the tour Ancient Athens & Plaka. The ancient Athens was only drive through the sights. Don't recommend. The Plaka would like to suggest that the tour company will offer shopping and or foodie. I am not a shooper.
Mykonos, Greece
Do the Delos ruins. Rich in history and amazing ruins.
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey Must visit the Roman ruins. Absolutely will blow you away.
Bodrum, Turkey
Beautiful but I got bored. Am just not a shopper person.
Souda (Chania), Crete
Simply beautiful country drive and stop sights. I enjoyed!
Naples, Italy
Must do Capri, Sorrento & Pampii. Simply fantastic sights.

The lawn deck is a must see to watch sunsets.