Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Alexander, Jamie & OZ

Sail Date: April 26, 2014

Why did I like the cruise? Alexander, Jamie & OZ (Cruise staff)

Compared to other cruises? 16 nights on transatlantic is a long cruise so not that many young people.

Be specific. The cruise staff of 3 worked 100 hours a week to keep thing going. They put together Battle of the Sexes, Thriller Flash Mob and so much more. I give credit where credit is due.

Be honest. Celebrity Reflection is a nice ship. Transatlantic cruises are not caribbean cruise so pick carefully.Ports of call are something everyone should do at least once and check off your bucket list.

Overall the experience was good and I would recommend it anyone. I just had some problems but they were not the cruise lines fault. Be careful in the ports. I did catch a pick pocket.

Very nice clean ship
Eat at Lawn Club and Murano for 6 star service and food.
Alexander, Jamie & OZ Excellent, Excellent, Excellent
Inside is most activities on a transatlantic. Don't expect pool activities. Too cool.
n/a for me
Games, music & special events put on by Alexander, Jamie and OZ made the cruise
Its Europe. Keep in mind English is not spoken everywhere you go. Planning is a must before you get off the ship
My cabin was ok but it flooded 5 days into the cruise. We were on the starboard side and got moved to the port side . I found the port side to have great views.
Miami, Florida
Stayed at the Springhill Suites by the airport and liked it.
Tenerife, Canary Islands
Got a late start and rented a car. Would not do that again. Pick pockets abound.
Malaga, Spain
Lots of history and good walking city
Cartagena, Spain
Good walking port.
Barcelona, Spain
Nice place to visit.
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
Nice small port. Tender sucks.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Nice.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
OK. Walked everywhere. Seen it done that. Traffic is insane. Crowded.

Use room service for your breakfast if possible. Oceanview Cafe is very crowded. Eat at the Lawn Club and Muranos for excellent special dinning experience. In the theater sit back on deck 4 on the side down to the front row. Never sit in the bottom level front.