Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Journey to east Med.

Sail Date: October 21, 2013

We enjoyed out stay and cruise very much.  Avoid rooms with balconies over the smoking lounge on the port side if you wish to enjoy your balcony.  We adjusted to this.  The evening shows were too frentic and loud for us (we are older and did not recognize any of the music), but we enjoyed the lady vocalist and the puppet man.

Staff is top-notch from the cleaners to the Marine Officers.  Vessel was in excellent repair, a water line broke and was quickly fixed  - these things are not judged by the event, but the professional response and full restoratiion of full service.

On land tours were excellent and we enjoyed many of them this voyage.

When I thought I had paid all the shipboard expenses, I was hit with a later charge on my debit account that I cannot reconcile, but I expect Celebrity to respond with an explanation.

We shall  look forward to sailing again with this line.   Bill/Mary Burns

I was difficult to get up for the tours with late seating. Most cruises have two shows, one during each seating so one could attend the early show and eat afterwards.