Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to South America

Third Mate

Tierra Del Fuego

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

Excellent experience, definitely something to see, Buenos Aires weather was great, food very chip and very good, Uruguay was beautiful, the lower part of Argentina is cold, but it must see vacation of life time, with Chile ,and all the inside passage, was spectacular.

Cruise Photos

My room was not so great for the money in concierge class C2 category looking at this metal ladder to my left , and this giant metal wall from side to side , and top to bottom, was not what I was expected, but this was fault of Future Cruise department , were I ask to be more to the middle of the boat , not to the front. Not satisfied it all.

Boat was ok , old, but was maintained in very good condition, was a problem before we got on board from previous cruise were lot of people got sick, and there had to scrub the all boat , nobody was allow on board till 2pm, and no one was allow in there state rooms till 4pm .